laugh out your sorrows with this funny jokes 😂😁

1. Guys am selling liquid rat poison and this is how it works..
Firstly, You have to chase the rat and catch it then, Give it 2 tea spoons of the poison for one week till it dies Without wasting much time.. You are welcome to place your orders.

2. I remembered our Religious Moral Education (RME) teacher.....she was telling us to abstain from sex whilst she was pregnant

3. I have never seen an alcohol company using a drunk person for any advert. Are they ashamed of their customers?

4. "I don't date a man who doesn't have a car" says a girl who baths with one soap till it becomes the size of a Sim card

5. Africa restaurants always hang the picture with of foods they can't prepare. Barber's shop na story for the gods to tell

6. Aunty, not every time you snap photo showing your ass or your breast. Sometimes dress cool and take pictures. Don't stress your family to find your obituary picture once you are gone.* Don't touch me, am not feeling fine...

7. Contact me, if you need someone to fall on your ex Cake by mistake on their Wedding Day... At affordable prices!!*

8. I stopped trusting English when I realized that you can drink a drink but you can't food a food*

9. If he break your heart, don't come online to disturb us with quotes when you were eating pizza and Kfc nobody hard your voice.

10. Have you ever date someone thinking is your last Bus stop, suddenly..... The person start behaving like Roundabout?

11. All I need right now is a woman who will tell me "babe take this money, I just sold my father's land. I will give you more when I sell his car

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A TOUR TO THE UJE STADIUM CALABAR

THE NEOLITHIC REVOLUTION IN AFRICA